Champion Tools are Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
For product support or warranty inquiries, please contact us at 1-888-396-2426 and speak to a factory support representative.
Champion Rescue Tools provides the following Limited Lifetime Warranty on Champion Tools and Accessories (“Products”)
1. LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. CHAMPION RESCUE TOOLS carry a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser that all of our rescue equipment sold to the original purchaser shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use conditions for as long as owned by the original purchaser. If your tools should break, or wear out CHAMPION RESCUE TOOLS will repair or replace your equipment at no cost to you (less freight cost). All purchasers must complete a warranty registration, either online or by mail, for the warranty to be in effect, AND SHOW PROOF OF PURCHASE.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to Products which CHAMPION RESCUE TOOLS determines have been repaired or altered in any way so as to affect their performance or reliability, or which have been subjected to misuse, neglect, or accident, whether in operation, in transit, or in storage, or which have not been operated in accordance with CHAMPION RESCUE TOOLS operating instructions. CHAMPION RESCUE TOOLS reserves the right to make changes in design of, improvements in, or additions to Products manufactured by or for it without obligation to make such changes in any Products sold and delivered subject to this Limited Warranty.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY USED EQUIPMENT SOLD FROM FACTORY OR DEALER.
2. EXCEPTIONS TO THE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.
PUMPS/MOTORS/ENGINES: Our electrical motors and our gasoline engines are covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty. All pumps are warranted for 10 years, provided they are properly serviced and the filter and fluid is changed once a year.
COUPLERS/HOSES: Your couplers and Thermal Plastic Twin Line Hoses are not covered under this Limited Lifetime Warranty.
COMPATIBLE TOOLS: Many Champion tools are compatible for use with non-Champion power units, and using Champion tools with non-Champion power units will not void your warranty. However, Champion’s liability when using non-Champion power units is limited to Champion products only, and as outlined below – see “Limitation of Liability for Special, Incidental or Consequential Damages”.
PRESSURE RATING: Tools must be used according to manufacturer’s specifications, and at the proper pressure rating. Tools that are used at an improper pressure rating (i.e. a 5,000 PSI tool with a 10,500 PSI Power Unit) are immediately void of any warranties expressed or implied.
BLADES: Due to the strength of the new materials being used in the automotive manufacturing process, Champion does not warranty the blades, spreader tips on our hydraulic cutters. Please remember, however, if for some reason your blades become dull they can be re-sharpened.
3. BLADE EXCHANGE PROGRAM. Although Champion blades include a number of features designed to prolong their life beyond ordinary blades, due to the extreme conditions that exist in the marketplace, blades unfortunately are not covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
SC11 (BEAST) BLADES: In an effort to minimize blade replacement costs on the rare occasion that blades break or show excessive wear, we offer registered customers the opportunity to participate in our BEAST Blade Exchange Program. All a BEAST registered owner needs to do is contact Champion customer service, order a new blade replacement set, and request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) for returning your broken/worn blade assembly to Champion. A $600 cost is charged to your account when the new blades are assembled to your original clevis assembly. You save $399.00. Express shipping is available with this program.
RC5 (GUILLOTINE) BLADES: Cutting and crimping replacement blades are available for purchase for the RC5. Due to the low cost of the blades, no exchange is required.
4. EXCLUSION OF OTHER WARRANTIES. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether oral or written, express, statutory or implied and CHAMPION RESCUE TOOLS expressly disclaims any and all WARRANTies OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CHAMPION RESCUE TOOLS shall not in any case be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages arising from breach of warranty, breach of contract, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits or revenue, loss of use of the Products, facilities or cost of capital, cost of any substitute Products, facilities or services, downtime costs, INJURY OR DEATH THAT OCCURS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OPERATING THE TOOLS, OR any other claimed economic loss or claims of third parties for such damages.